Preparing for your procedure is key to ensuring the best results. Please review the instructions carefully in advance of your procedure.
If you have any questions regarding the preparation instruction, please call (301) 867-0492.
Instructions for Colonoscopy Preparation Kit
Colonoscopy OsmoPrep Preparation 2-Day Dosing
Colonoscopy-GoLytely Nulytely Trilyte
Endoscopy (EGD) Preparation Kit
Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Procedure Preparation
IRC Preparation Instructions
What do I need to do prior to my procedure?
- Carefully follow all preparation instructions provided to you by your physician. For reference, all preparation instructions are listed above.
- Review thoroughly all Patient Forms accessed here in advance of your procedure, including filling out the full Medication List form downloadable here.
- Please note: If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Arrange to arrive at the facility 45 minutes prior to your scheduled procedure time. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- Arrange for transportation to and from your procedure. Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s)
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- A list of your current medications, using the form downloadable here
- A form of payment to cover your estimated financial responsibility
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes